Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Getting Started with the Project Mangement Template

Thanks to everyone on the overwhelming response to the template! Hundreds of downloads already!

This next video goes through how to get started with the template. I walk you through the process I use to initially set up a project to start managing it.

YouTube Videos:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Please use the template and give me feedback

If you have not already Join our LinkedIN Group: SharePoint for Project Management

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2062948

You can download the template by registering at HTTP://www.i3solutions.com/PMO

A small number of people have trouble downloading the file - if you are one of them send me an email at PRC@i3solutions.com and I will email you a zip file with the template and instructions.

Linc

4 comments:

  1. Hello Linc,

    Thank you very much for the template. I find it useful for learning about SharePoint for project management. I also watched the instruction video clip. Excellent tutorial!

    I would like to ask if this template is able to manage several projects at the same time. Thanks Linc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am taking project management class (part of the MBA Project Management) and I find your template extremely useful. I will recommend it to other classmates. Thanks Linc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you like the template - This version is intended for single projects - When I work on the next one it will be for multiple projects

    Linc

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI,
    the link is not working.
    Can you check this ?
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete